Freeman Pineapple Facial Enzyme Mask

 Freeman Pineapple Facial Enzyme Mask in my first foray into non-scrubby scrub/chemical exfoliant (that charcoal sugar scrub seems a bit too aggressive)and it doesn't seem to be a bad start. As with all other Freeman mask-scrub products, the tubes is long and soft, making it super easy to get the product out.

The pineapple-jelly scented mask comes in a liquid gel (or more solid snot) texture and a faint yellow color. It's smooth for the most part but tiny and non-abrasive granules can be felt as you spread it across the skin. Spreading it on the face is like spreading gels, effortless and (to my surprise, because I just expected some sting or scrub) totally painless (I think I experienced some mild itch but I could be imagining thing).
  I like that it stays on the face by itself (even leaving it longer than a few minutes won't burn your face) so I can just damp my face with cold water, put it on (letting the enzyme digest the dead skin a little), swirl it a little then I can hop into shower and start washing my hair...then finally rinse everything off. The exfoliating effect is noticeable that my face feel refreshed but the effect would die out (as in, the dead skin would build up) in 2 or 3 days. I suppose it's the same deal with physical scrub, which will leave your face a bit raw after scrubbing then give you are whole week before the need to another clean up. 

Overall: I like it but I think I just need to get used to this subtler effect.
k
Ingredients of the Pineapple Facial Enzyme Mask

Comments

  1. I like their masks... nothing AMAZING, but good for the price! Also, gorgeous photos! Love it

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.