Pixi Shea Butter Lip Balm Swatches

Sunday Swatch is back! This time it's the much coveted (OK, I haven't been too in touched with the blog world but I have seen it featured on both Rouge Deluxe and Essie Bottom so it must be big, right?)  Pixi Shea Butter Lip Balm has a nice, thick (in a condensed cream way, not a heavy-oily kind) texture and leaves a nice and noticeable veil of color (on my arm...since I didn't buy one or try the tester on my mouth).

Honey Nectar is a peachy beige nude, Natural Rose is a nude and slightly mauve rose, Pixi Pink is a standard bubble gum. Coral Crush is sheer orange coral and Ripe Raspberry is a nice punchy red-pink (the only one that seemed unique enough for me. I want some yarn in this color too!). Comfort Clear doesn't yield any color so I think it's a little steep (at $8).

Comments

  1. Ooo, natural rose is calling my name!! Thanks for the helpful swatches!!

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.