NYX Butter Lipsticks, Infinite Shadow Stick Swatches plus Blotting Power & Tinted Moisturizer

 
The routine Sunday Swatches is back (well, daylight saving has been getting in the way or when I had time to snapped the pictures but never got to edit them) with new releases from NYX. First here is the retractable eyeshadow called Infinite Shadow Stick (they are harder version of Milani one) with mostly neutrals.
They are smooth, pigmented and lasted on my harm for quite a while. (I didn't have time to memorize the shade name so this is all I have = =...) I just feel like I already have them in Maybelline Color Tattoo or I don't know how to use the shades (the black and brown).
The Butter Lipstick are pigmented, mildly glossy lipstick with bit of slip (already feel like the kind of lip color that would travel outside my lip line)
This picture is no color accurate at all (again, all I have) because its done under artificial yellow light. For the lighter shade you can see the floating on top deal going on.
More new release - Tinted Moisturizer (at least they didn't call it BB or CC Cream)

Blotting powder

Comments