Romantic Rose - Milani Advanced HD Lip Color

Milani Advanced HD lip color was discontinued late last year, I almost bought one of these when it was 75% off at CVS but I couldn't find a shade I that I really want to try. Anyway, later I found them in dollar tree (for a dollar, duh) so I thought it's a more acceptable amount to burn.
The packaging is pretty much a knock-off of Dior Rouge Serum with hard plastic tube and a clicking base. The lipstick is mildly squishy and tiny. Luckily, it's not too slippery so I don't have to worry about the color sliding off my lips.
On my wrist, the color swatches nicely and leaves a bit of glossy sheen and seems rather flattering.There is that typical synthetic watermelon smell that Milani lip products have. It never bothers me but I suppose they can improve it a little bit.

On my lips, it looks like two lumps of dried up cat poop(I guess cat poop is enough since I have never seen wet cat poop that's not diarrhea anyway)...

Comments