In the Spotlight - Wet n Wild Holiday 2013 Collection

Spotted at Walgreens - Wet n Wild Holiday 2013 Collection called In the Spotlight
There are six shades of (all limited edition) glitter nail color - Silver Linings, At the After Party, The Golden Rule
Seeing Stars, Social Circles, Cruising the Blvd
Glitter Eye Trios - No.2 Tinsel, Twinkle and Loving It, Drinking a Glass of Shine
Still or Sparkling water, I am not a Blonde Glitz, Glimmer in Your Eye
A Great Glistener, Light Camera, Action, No Neutral Ground

Comments

  1. I did a review and swatches on this could I share your link with my post to show what you shared ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, go ahead. The internet is a big open place anyway (it's not like you are taking others content).

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.