Sorbet - Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter

One of my favorite things about the newer Lip Butters is that the glow-stick colors (further enhanced here with a setting sun) they picked for the packaging.  It's so easy to find among the pile of makeup (OK, not really. Especially when you have like 15 of those lying around) and so much fun to photograph.
Anyway, Sorbet is a bright cool pink (it's a bit deeper compared to Sweet Tart and less intense than fuchsia) with reddish purple pearls that are not visible on the lips. I love how the formula seems very consistent this time around: It's the same less-pigmented, balmy, slightly glossy sorbet like finish and the scent is also much fainter (not that it bothers me in the first place).
Jordana Tropical Frenzy Balm Stain, Revlon Lip Butters in Sweet Tart, Sorbet and Berry Smoothie
Sorbet - Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter. The formula is a little less homogenous compared to Sweet Tart (cream-jelly that applies very evenly) but this is still a good one among all the drugstore lipstick, not to mention the color is so much prettier. 

Comments

  1. Agree. Love this one! Have you tried the Wild Watermelon yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I reviewed it a month ago (although I can't seem to find it among my stash of junks now...)

      Delete
  2. Ack, sorry! Had a case of amnesia there! I see the post in the "you might also like" section -.-'

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.