Rich Girl Red - Revlon Super Lustrous Shine Lipstick

Revlon Lipsticks are on sale again this week in CVS (6.99 with 4 extra bucks) so here is a review for the people who are interested in the new Super Lustrous Shine lipstick. Rich Girl Red is a sheer warm red with very nice formula: Sheer, comfortable, lightly moisturizing and unscented. It glides on the lips leaving a thin layer of color and subtle shine (it's more of a emollient sort of shine instead of a quenching type, less oily than the lip butter).

Romantic Balm Stain, Candy Apple Lip Butter, Rich Girl Red and Coral Colorburst Lipstick
Rich Girl Red - Revlon Super Lustrous Shine Lipstick. Unlike many Revlon reds that I have bought in the past and loved right away, this particular color does absolutely nothing to my skin (It's just a sheer layer of orange red shine hanging there. I suppose if the color were cherry red, at least it would be naturally and subtly flattering). If anything, I prefer my bare lips to this as the outcome is so minimal.  

Overall: Do Not Want (I just realized that while I like the formula of all three of the Super Lustrous Shine lipsticks, I really don't care for any of the colors. It seems that they just re-produced several shades from the normal Super Lustrous line, and all they picked were the ones that I never wanted to buy in the first place). 

Comments