Yardley Body Butter Cleansing Bar - Mango Cream

I am not sure why I kept buying (Ok, I know...This stuff smells delicious from the box) Yardley products when my my experience has been quite negative but anyway...Here is finally a Yardley soap that I enjoy using.  

The Mango Cream Body Butter Cleansing Bar has a simple ingredient list (Palm Oil, Coconut Oil, Water, Palm Kernel Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Mango Butter, Avocado Butter, Olive Butter, Fragrance, Natural Essential Oils, Color Added, Stabilizers) and a gentle, dairy product sort of smell which doesn't linger.

  The creamy soap foams easily enough without a mesh and the lather is not too rich but very fine. The formula washes off easily (no tightness or residue) and keeps my skin well-moisturized afterward. Overall: Finally a happy customer (for once).

Comments