I got Lippies (and so should you)

For a lazy Tuesday post, here is my recent acquisition, some sneak peak pictures, completed with a deal alert  at the end of the post (for people in America/live close to a CVS).
Revlon Super Lustrous Shine Lipsticks in Fuchsia Shock, Lover's Coral and Rich Girl Red. Which have been well-received from various blogs. My review won't be here for another while, since my Glasgow grin still hasn't healed.  
 (Yup, my choice of lip color is very predictable) Jordana Twist & Shine Moisturizing Balm Stain. Those were purchased last week (and last minute) during the buy one get one 50% off sale so sorry, no sale on these.

That's all with the glamour shots and here comes the "So should you" part of the post. My chain haul actually started last week, when Revlon nail polish was on sale for 4.99 and CVS printed out one 3-dollar-off coupon for Revlon. I paid 2 bucks plus tax for the Moon Candy polish (it turns out that it was already opened and tested by some A-hole) and got 3 Extra Bucks.
For this week, it seems that CVS is printing out a 4 off 12 dollar cosmetics purchase everyday of the week. I ended up using that, two Revlon 1-dollar manufacturer's coupon (found at the new Revlon lipstick display) and my three extra bucks for the two Super Lustrous Lipsticks (on sale for 5.99 each...Which means I needed a 1-dollar filler or to use the coupon). So on Sunday, I spent three dollars for two lipsticks and the NYC glitter nail polish.

Monday night, when I went to (another) CVS, I received another 4-off-12 coupon, in addition to 3-bucks-off-Revlon cosmetics coupon from the red machine. I then use the CVS Revlon coupons, a manufacturers coupon, plus 2 dollars out of pocket for the third Revlon lipstick (This time, I have hit the 15-dollar limit so a 6-dollar extra bucks was printed out at the end of my receipt). 

The reward and the 4-off-12 (plus change) was used on some Milani. Ok, I am getting a little lazy...

Comments