Milani Ultra Fine Liquid Eyeliner - Sparking Turquoise

Milani Ultra Fine Liquid Eyeliner in Sparkling Turquoise ($7-8 at CVS) is a shimmer bright aqua that has been very well-rated in Makeupalley. The packaging and color selection of Milani Ultra Fine both remind me of the liners from Make Up Forever (and Stila) so I guess it could be a cheaper alternative.

The Milani Ultra Fine has the same hard-and-pokey felt tip, it's takes a little getting used to but once I got a hang of it, it became a great tool creating a fine and precise line. The formula is a little runnier compared to Stila/MUFE so it takes 2 layers to get the desired opacity. On my bare lids, it last for an hour before starting to smudge (but the blue stains stays there for hours)...

Luckily, I found that if I prime my eyes and applied some shadow (The shadow not only creates a dry surface, the thickness also lift my lid just a tad bit, so it's not as hooded) before using the it, the liner would stay for 8 hours.

Overall: I really like it! I think I will be getting the black one next.

Comments

  1. This shade looks awesome on your brown eyes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think it might be a culture thing, Chinese usually call the eye color boring-black (I might look brown just under strong lighting).

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.