Softsoap Citrus Splash Berry Fusion Moisturizing Body Wash

Softsoap Citrus Splash Berry Fusion Moisturizing Body wash is fairly new in the market, I like the idea of those beaded gel cleanser (the light fruity lather while being non-stripping) when Dial does it so I decided to give this a try. The smell is supposed to be a natural blend of citrus, berries and other fruit (like peach) but somehow they add up smelling fairly artificial, like the blue Gatorade (something I was obsessed with a few years ago, until my camera drowned in a pool of it when it leaked in my bag).

The body wash is gel light and foams reasonably well and the lathers stays on (unlike most other runny show gels). It doesn't feel nourishing on the skin nor it is stripping. The scent barely stays during the course of shower, let alone lingering afterward (I guess a good thing because who wants to smell like Gatorade, especially she doesn't look like she work out). I feel that Dial does a much better job at making things light and creamy at the same time.
Ingredient list of the Softsoap Citrus Splash Berry Fusion Body Wash - Looks like there are a lot of juices in it, I wonder what's the point (since it's so far down the list). 

Overall: I will probably stay away from their shower gel (they are not bad, Dial just does it better)if the quality is consistent across the brand, some of their creamy one sounds pretty yummy so I want to try those.

Comments