Maybelline Coral Burst Powder Blush

Maybelline Coral Burst is one of the three powder blushes from their spring 2013 collection (need to start reviewing them before I dive into the summer one, I still haven't stopped buying them though) it's a bright soda-orange with golden shimmer. The shimmer in the blush is so fine that the finish is predominately matte (stain-like) with a bit of golden glow.
The blush seems rather powdery that a ting swipe yield a lot of product (and fall out). Since Coral Burst itself is so pigmented, I need to be really careful so I end up with a big glob on my cheek. It shows up juicy orange on my skin and the color seems to be reasonably long-wearing (on top of sunscreen).  Overall: Totally worth the (7 buck) price tag so pick it up before it's gone.
 
 Coral Burst, Milani Corallina, Canmake Cheek & Cheek Candy Flower, Canmake Cream Cheek Sweet Orange, Physicians Formula Happy Booster Blush in Warm (the tiny orange heart only, which is hard to get the color out just by itself).
Here is the rest of Maybelline summer 2013 collection with Dream Sun bronzer, face illuminator and  three limited edition shade of lip gloss.
To me, the glosses are too similar to what's in the permanent line-up so they don't tempt me that much.

Comments