Sally Hansen Colorfast Tint & Moisture Balm and Other Lip Care

Spotted at Walgreens - Sally Hansen's own version of the chubby stick called Colorfast Tint + Moisture Balm. (I think I will go for the Neutrogena one first, since they actually have a shimmery coral).
Plumping Lip Primer, Full & Radiant Lip Balm, Invisible Lip Liner, Peptide Lip Smoother
Maximum Shield and Maximum Strength base and top coat, growth treatement (wait...I think I have posted about these before...There are so many releases I simply lost track) and Salon Manicure Dry & Go drops.

Comments

  1. It seems that everyone's doing the chubby lip crayons at the moment - it makes me feel like I don't really want to try them because of how popular they are :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love chubby lip pencils and these look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those Sally Hansen pencil colors. Wish I could find them again. the drugstore I bought them in, isn't selling the lip pencils anymore. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they discontinued the whole line around half a year ago (the shades are a little boring but I really like the formula).

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.