Crabtree & Evelyn Citron Honey & Coriander Hand Remedy

I picked up this tube of  Crabtree & Evelyn Citron Honey Coriander Anti-aging Hand Remedy
last winter at TJ-maxx, when my hands were suffering from a mild (but painful) case of eczema...I no longer have eczema but now my hands just get really dry so I need this anyway.

The cream is easy to spread and somewhat on the watery side. It does a decent job sealing in moisture (but not providing them) without leaving off residue. The scent is stronger than the rosewater version, like a warm citrus-y honey smell, comforting and very long-lasting for a body-care product  (that's still detectable after 5-6 hours). 
The water and dimenticone in this get a tad bit of drought-relief and temporary line-filling but I don't really experience softer hand after prolonged use (OK, I don't like use it constantly since the scent stays too well). Overall: I really like the smell and it was at least somewhat effective, I find it a little awkward to use as it's a little too thin for overnight usage and the smell is too strong/long-lasting for me to take out/reapply during day time. I would love to use shampoo, body wash/scrub in this scent though, given that the smell would be a little fainter.

Comments

  1. I was given the same hand cream as gift :) I quite like the scent! I tend to beglect my hands a lot though =_=

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.