Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Suede Longwear Lipstick, Photoready Primer & Shadow

Spotted at ULTA - A new formula of Revlon lipsticks called Colorstay Ultimate Suede. Maybe it's the uninviting packaging, I am not that interested. Many of these contain shimmer and I don't think I like a shimmery lipstick in suede finish.

Revlon Photoready primer and shadow (it's funny that  they call it "limitless looks" yet they map out the color theme for you. And for this kind of "innovative" shade arrangement, Aube did that four years ago  and there the primer-in-palette things has also been done by many Japanese brands already)...Anyway, I would give that taupe (first one from bottom) a try if it's ever cheap enough...

Comments

  1. How exciting, I love new Revlon products :) not excited about the price though...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.