Revlon Honey Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain

 
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable in Honey is an interesting blend of lilac, pink, brown and beige. I call it a dusty light-medium lilac rose. It's one of the lighter shades in the range (which contains far too many hot pinks/magenta and wine sort of colors) and seems to have a creamier, more lipstick-like (less stain) texture.

There is some visible shimmer (which I guess is from the Mica, an ingredient that also give off a smooth, talc-like glide) in honey, it lightens up the overall color without appearing frosty. 
 Honey, Revlon Beyond Natural Lip Gloss in Berry, L'Oreal Colour Riche Balm Plush Plum and Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Plaza Pink.
 Bare Lips (to show how My Lips But Better this is) - Basically, my lips are either very purple or very red.
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey - Unlike the other Balm Stains I have tried, this is wiped off rather easily and doesn't really left any stain on the lips. Or maybe it does but I can't tell, as it's very similar to my natural lip color.
Honey with a layer of Gumdrop Colorburst Lip Butter Not necessarily needed (but I am trying to use it up) since Honey doesn't dry out my lips as much as the other balm stains. Overall: Good neutral for everyday use (but I guess I still prefer the warm-toned bright since they creates more contrast), now I wonder if there is a balm stain that I don't like...

Comments

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.