Napoleon Perdis NP Set Eye Palette Cheek Duo Swatches

Some swatches from Target - Napoleon Perdis NP set eye palettes are shimmery shadow trios named after major cities in the world Western Hemisphere.
Most of the shadows are little muddy (in color) and powdery (texture wise). Nothing impressive enough to worth the 20 dollars (or 10, since some shades are on clearance right now) price tag.
The blush sets are powder blush duo - again, the pigmentation is alright and the texture is too chalky and powder for my liking.

Comments

  1. seems quite glittery? I'm not sure but that's what I see on photos :D thanks for swatching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree and also too shimmery.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.