Revlon Top Speed Fast Dry Nail Enamel - New Shades for Fall 2012

Spotted at Walgreens - New display for Revlon Top Speed Fast Dry nail enamel featuring a pretty picture of Emma Stone. Wait, is the Spider Man movie out already? Ahh,I loved the old one/trilogy... I remember when I was at my friend's house watching one of the reruns, I ran to the back of the house, screamed like a belieber when Dr. Osborne shoot out a big knife thingy...My friend's mom thought the house was on fire. 

"You know that there are two sequels, right!?" The friend then yelled at me.
Back to the polishes - The new shades are VIP, After Party, Dress Code, Invitation Only
Socialite, Diva, Guest List and Infamous (The names sounds Gossip Girl...)

Comments

  1. Infamous looks really pretty!
    xxx


    www.glamorousgirl2014.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.