Are Those Edible? (Plus some Weekend Reading)


Lime Crime Fantasy Eyeshadow swatches - The Chinadoll palette is spot-on!

 Echo from Enchanted Doll -  Oh man, I want life-sized versions of those head pieces.

 Recreating a Tutu's Splendor - Take a look at New York Ballet's costume shop (A video)

 Lanvender Scented Ink from J Herbin - Do French people have to make everything sounds so romantic? (The ink stinks though, according to the review)

The Shiseido Majolica Majorca summer LE pens (made by Uni-Ball) is now available at JetPens (a recent discovery that is soon becoming my third favorite place in US,  after McDonald and CVS)!


 Don't they look like mini-cherries?
A sunflower peeking out of a fence. Now it's all alone :(
 A mini Friday Afternoon haul from CVS  (Cost me 80 cents. Not a bad deal, right?) - Buh bye Hershey bars, I am officially a Cadbury convert.

Comments

  1. I prefer Cadbury bars to Hershey bars, too. There's something about Hershey's chocolate bars and kisses that smells sour like spoiled milk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now you said it, Hershey really does have a somewhat sour smell. It never bothered me though, now I just think Cadbury is creamier (it also melts pretty quickly down here in Texas).

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.