Nivea Creme Soft - Meet My Soap Mate

Nivea Creme Soft Cream Soap with Almond Oil (I am not sure if I can call it German Nivea Creme soap since there isn't an American-made version anyway) is an ordinary-looking and smelling soap bar. It has a smell that a little too generic (Hello, public bath in China back in last century...) and soapy out of the box, but it fades down to a nice, clean scent after it's dampened.
I haven't tried many soaps (I buy whatever that's on clearance in TJ-maxx) but the foam from Nivea Creme soft is easily the thickest, smoothest and creamiest of all. When used as a face wash, the soap lathers well and leave my skin squeaky clean (without leaving too much tightness) and super soft afterward and for some strange/magical reasons, this also keeps me from breaking out.

Even though it's gentle enough on broken skin, it's not the most mucus-membrane friendly (still stings it if gets too close to my nostrils and eyes) so you might want to be a little careful if you use it to remove eye makeup (it works though).
Ingredient list of Nivea Creme Soft Soap 
What the packaging looks like in Big Lots (the only place I can find it so far) - You get two bars for 2.25 dollars and each last for at least a month with daily usage (I use it 2-3 times a day and sometime on my arm to wash off the sunscreen).
Some new Nivea lip balm spotted at ULTA: Kiss of Volume, Q10 and a Kiss of Protection
A new Smooth Indulgence Hand Cream with Macadamia Nut Oil (might get it some day).

Comments