Revlon PhotoReady Airbrush, 3D Volume, Colorstay Eyeshadow and Liner

Spotted at CVS, a new display of Revlon Photoready Airbrush Mousse Makeup, primer blush palette has just been put up (Actually the store had a empty lip butter display standing there for a month and they never actually filled it...now they just got rid of the display and put up a brand new display O_o). Base makeup is never a fun item for me so I will skip them all...unless I can get those for a dollar...

PhotoReady 3D volume Mascara with a seemly pokey wand and a gimmicky title/claim. Come on, everything we perceive in our world is 3D...
New Colorstay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad - as a replacement for their discontinued trios. (The purple one looks just like Milani quad called Wild Violet (which got discontinued early 2010).
One more drugstore gel cream eyeliner is always a good thing, the Revlon Colorstay one comes with a built-in brush claims to last for 24 hours (I wonder how it performs since many gel liners crack on my lid within 3 hours).

Comments

  1. So many new products and only from one brand! I can't wait to try those new quads. Can you tell me what are those two boxed items in the middle? Are they concealers? Anyway, great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The middle row are primers for face (in the bottle) and eye (in the boxes).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try the foundation. I usually like Revlon foundations.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.