Monday, December 19, 2011

Revlon Colorstay Longwear Nail Enamel

 Spotted at CVS, Revlon Colorstay Longwear Nail Enamel is pretty big collection (containing 27 shades, including the clear top coat). The shade selection seems a little dull to me, at least compared to their newly released regular nail enamel, and Wet n Wild spoiled collection (which it's placed right next to).
In the murky row, I kind of like the dusty gray green called Spanish Moss and the Taupe (I am boring like that) called Stormy Night.
I guess the Blue Slated is kind of interesting? Anyway, the blackened green with shimmer reminds me of Anna Sui nail enamel N in 904.

1 comment:

  1. I love the look of velvet rope and bold sangria great blog

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...