NYC Lip Slider Gloss in Sugar Angel

Sugar Angel is my fifth and last NYC Lip Slider, the range of balmy gloss is already sacked from grocery store but still available for purchase at CVS.
NYC Lip Slider Gloss in Sugar Angel is a sheer orange in a jelly like base and it actually feels a lot like L'Oreal Jelly balm (which has a much higher unit price), the glitter on top was from another lip combo I did earlier (gotta snatch the chance to swatch when sun is out!).
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Siren (Love the color!) with NYC Lip Slider Sugar Angel on top.

Comments

  1. Hey Citrine, could you please take some front-on shots of this one? :) I can always use them for my textures. Thanks! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shyne:
    For front shots of this lip balm, you can refer to my reviews on other shades from the same range.

    http://wieniawski.blogspot.com/2010/07/nyc-lip-slider-in-sugar-fairy.html

    http://wieniawski.blogspot.com/2010/05/nyc-lip-slider-lip-gloss-sugar-baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The color looks amazing! How cute :) please check out my makeup blog too when you have a moment!

    ke
    blissfullyke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow.. I didn't know these look so lovely! Love the plump jelly look

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.