Mary Kay Signature Eyeshadow in Lucky Penny and Whipped Cocoa

Mary Kay Signature Eyeshadow are little shadow pans you pop in a bigger compact (which by the way is pretty nicely made with a sizable mirror).I got two of these eyeshadow (as well as a lipstick, which I will show you later) to play with from my roommate, whose mom is a Mary Kay associate.
Lucky Penny is a shimmery bronze that doesn't look too rusty/warm. The shadow pigmented and smooth enough to do a one-color smokey eye, all I need to do is apply the color at the base of the lid and drag the color upward. Whipped cocoa is a matte taupe brown (more brown than gray on the pan but becomes a lot cooler tone when swatched) with a satin matte texture. While I don't have much skill to do anything with a matte shadow, I find it work pretty well as a brow-filler.

Overall: Nothing terribly exciting, they make great neutral nevertheless.

Comments