Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow Liner Swatches

Here is another swatch post made available by the roommate.
While Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner ($19 from Sephora, Ulta and their website)are not quite as popular as their blushes/cheek stain, they still seem to have a pretty big following online (at least in the blogsphere) and off, thanks to their whimsical packaging and neutral-but-playful shade selection. 
The four shade that my roommate has are Skinny Jeans (shimmery charcoal with a bit of a teal undertone), Birthday Suit(metallic taupe that kind of looks like Bobbi Brown Heather Mauve), Honey Bunny (peachy matte beige) and Recess (soft yellow with a bit of shimmer/or is it just shimmer from swatching-cross-contamination?). 
These Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner(didn't tried it as liner so I can't say anything about this aspect)all seem to give a smooth,thin and even finish in addition to great pigmentation. I haven't tried many cream shadow but I think the Benefit comparable to the cream shadow from Shiseido(the color selection is more vibrant) and Stila shadow pot (this has more of a metallic finish and spongey touch).

Comments

  1. These look great! Sephora has a VIB sale coming soon, and I might just indulge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't imagine using them as liners myself! I only own one and I like it so much! definitely creaseless! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you or the swatches i really like honey bunny - perfect as an eye base!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.