C.O.Bigelow Lemon & Pomegranate Lip Cream

If the harsh weather harsh weather left you with chappy lips,here is something that might help.
C.O.Bigelow Lemon and Pomegranate Lip Cream is a petrolatum based liquid balm mixed in with other oils and fruity fragrance. The product is nowhere near being natural but it's packaged (see that "100% natural lemon and pomegranate")  to make you believe that it's more wholesome and better for you, compared to the other budget chap sticks.(Of course it's not.)

The texture of this chap stick reminds me of plain Vaseline when it's cold (with the white slightly thick but not sticky formula) and when it's hot, it becomes much more watery and much less effective(I guess that they assume people don't need thick balm when it's warmer?). Either way,it doesn't do much beside moistening my lips a bit, I would rather reach for a gloss when my lips are needing some hydration.

Comments

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.