NYX Nail Polish in Iced Coffee

I bet some of you are already tired of those drugstore release posts so here is a little coffee break -
NYX nail polish in Ice Coffee(the labeled has been peeled off so I am not 100% sure) is a milky brownish taupe with fine silver shimmer,which reminds me of Love That Milky Way Shake by CHI . See? They even have matching names!
The formula of this particular shade is rather sheer that it took 3-4 layers to get rid of the visible nail line but it gives a wet/jelly like effect that's a lot more flattering that CHI (for which the formula seems a bit dry due to that buttload of micro-glitters).

Comments

  1. I want the shade, I seriously do! I don't have that shade yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks fantastic on you! I love the jelly effect, and the color just contrasts enough with your skin tone.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.