Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Liquid Daily Sunscreen SPF70

For years I have been complaining about the oily texture, lack of efficiency (or cute packaging) of sunscreen made by western brands (and spending extra shipping buying sunscreen from Asia) but someone finally made a jump and introduced a light weight liquid sunscreen to the our (US) mass market!
 
Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Liquid Daily Sunblock(Sunscreen) SPF70 is the first liquid sunscreen I have seen in US market (Yeah, La-Roche Posay Anthelio 60 has a liquid texture and is available in CVS but how can I call it drugstore when it costs around 30 dollars?) . It pretty much has all the qualities I look for: light weight, non-oily, faint scent (the same as all Neutrogena Sun Products but I thought it's slightly fainter) high efficiency (it's kind of hard to tell since I don't tan much during winter anyway) ...as least that's what's shown on the packaging.

Anyway, it's so light that I can have moisturizer underneath and powder (blush) on top without feeling a tons of things going on at the same time.It says on the packaging that it layers well underneath makeup but I have yet to try that.

Overall: There is really not much to say beside "I love this sunscreen!" . 

While we are still on the topic of Neutrogena Sunscreen, apparently they released another collection of sun products, and the name is "Spectrum+ full spectrum UVA, UVB" ...

Urgh, so ultra violet light is the "whole spectrum" now? (Does it mean that I have to remove this sunscreen prior to getting a dental x-ray?)

Comments