Milani Rockstar Heavy Glitter and Revlon Holiday Nail Set

Milani Rock Star Heavy Glitter Specialty Nail Lacquer are (supposedly)  super concentrated glitter top coat for your nail arts of the sort. It's kind of random that they don't have anything silver (which I consider a basic color in any metallic collection...you know, rock and metal are kind of the same thing...kind of?)
I know the name "Holiday Set" sounds so much more interesting that the real thing: A set of nail clippers/file/cuticle remover and a (admitted quite ugly) lash curler with red padding...Anyway, I haven't seen any exciting release from Revlon yet but I guess they will show up sooner or later...

Comments

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.