Gone Fishing (for cute jade accessories!)




Yup, jade is totally the new black.

Comments

  1. Haha, that's too cute. Are you going to make it a pendent?

    ReplyDelete
  2. that fish is so cute! i love it

    <3 angie
    pandaphilia.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gloria:
    I think I might just tie it with nylon thread and use it as a little charm bracelet. The fish is pierced on its upper lip (the hole is paralle to the surface) so I can't really use pendent bail/clasp on it.

    Angie:
    I like it too and this is my first piece nephrite (the softer type of jade) , I think I want more now...

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww that's super cute! I have jade fish but not that cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.