Tweezerman Puppy Print and Prestige Brow Perfection

Two new brow grooming products/releases.
Tweezerman tweezers puppy paw's print - Each tweezers purchases will result a 1-dollar (each nail file purchase will donate 50 cents , it nice that they actually let you know the amount instead of just telling you "a portion of the purchase will go to XXX" ) donation to the Humane Society to save puppies and (presumably) kittens. Prestige Brow perfection comes with brow tint, brow pencils and tweezers as bonus.

Comments

  1. OH MY!!!! I want the one with dog paws, I seriously do!!! I am crossing my fingers they'll bring it down here! I WANT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Tweezerman's tweezers are so cute! And I like they are for a good cause too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want the tweezers & the files! Not only are they adorable, but they benefit THS. Thanks to them I have my charming fat beagle :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I want to try the Prestige Brow Pencils! They're MARBLEIZED lol!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.