Sally Hansen Lipnotic Gem Gloss in Embellished

From all the sales going on at Ulta and CVS, it seems that a large part of Sally Hansen lip product range is getting phased out, eliminated or revamped...What a pity, because I actually like some of their products a lot, like this lip gloss.
Sally Hansen Lipnotic Gem Gloss is a gel-based glosses infused with micro-glitter. I always call it a cheap version of MAC dazzleglass as if gives similar effects (well, most lip gloss are sheer anyway so they all look the same from a certain distance) and has similar packaging, one that will trick you into thinking there is a lot of product when there is only around 2 grams of lip gloss... This particular shade, called Embellished, is a deep plummy berry that only enhances my lip color by a bit. I thought that the lighter shades in the range seems to be more dazzling and interesting but I think I could get a lot of use from this since the color is so easy to wear.

Comments