Origin Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask to Clear Pores

I am kind of reviewing the wrong time at the wrong time, while I got the Origin Drink Up mask when my skin doesn't need any moisture (but it smells so yummy!), I managed to get the drying mask, when the temperature is freezing (Edit: It's blazing hot again! See how much I love lagging on reviews?)
Origin Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask to Clear Pores (what a mouthful) is basically a mask that dries to clean up all the nasty stuff inside pores. Instead of "cheap" clay, this uses charcoal as the main ingredient to suck up all the oil and dirt. I decided to give origin a try since my trusted (or used to be trusted?) Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask started to sting and itch on my face and it didn't work as well as it used to.

Back to topic, the Origin mask has a herbal scent (nothing too strong or unbearable) fluid consistency which resembles a runny lotion (while Queen Helene some time can be very difficult to squeeze out because it's so thick) but the product itself is surprisingly very malleable so I don't need all that much to give my face a full coverage. When applied on face, the tingly sensation is not as strong as the Queen Helene so it doesn't sting at all during the process and it still gets rid of those little dirt in the pores pretty well.

My favorite part about this mask is that once it's dry, it remains a whole piece with no cracking or fall out, this is such a bliss as I usually like to browse the net or do other things and when I am waiting for a mask to dry, not cleaning up pieces of mask flakes certainly is the icing on the cake.What is the cake? Cleaner and smaller pores of course!

Comments

  1. I want to buy one....:( unfortunately we don't have this product in India.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.