Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Milani Buzz Worthy Lip Gloss in Bee Rich

Another sheer red lip gloss (what I call the girl-next-door lip color) , nothing Buzz-Worthy as the name suggests but it's a nice basic nevertheless.
Milani Buzz Worthy Lip Gloss in Bee Rich is a sheer, neutral red gloss with a low to medium pigmentation and a watery consistency.
Typical of Milani lip gloss, this has a faint artificial watermelon sort of scent (which isn't really bothersome to me), the gloss gives some color and shine if you use a load of it but the most pleasant aspect of it is probably the balmy feel and the moisture it provides.

4 comments:

  1. this will definitely work for small and gorgeous lips like yours but it won't with my huge lips :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. the watery texture sounds interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey i've realized that u really pack on your gloss (which I feel is the only way to wear it! I don't mean it offensively!) my question is, does it ever drip? Sorry if it seems dumb
    thanks! and i really like your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, most of the time I just use enough to leave a semi-thick mask (because most glosses actually settle down/dry up in a few minutes on me) so they never drip unless it's a really runny formula (in that case I wouldn't use that much to start with).

      Delete

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...