Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sally Hansen Flamingo

Sally Hansen Salon Nail Lacquer (now replaced by the complete Salon line) is one of the few Sally Hansen collections that I do like but it gets a bit pointless to get them as they are as expensive as China Glaze (while the colors are much less playful).Anyway, I got a bottle of the Salon Nail Color in Flamingo when I saw it in Target clearance session, for around 1.5 dollars. Flamingo is a coral-red cream. The formula is creamy, opaque and easy to work with, which is very untypically of Sally Hansen as they are normally bumpy, thin, runny...

My application was a bit hasty but it still look quite nice. Anyway, Sally Hansen has already replaced it with the (supposedly very good) Complete Salon line which is 8 dollar a piece...I just wonder why would people bother buy from "budget brands" when you can get much better deal from salon brands like OPI or China Glaze?

2 comments:

  1. it is very pretty!!! the way you applied it? It still looks nice! Great week ahead dear!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...