Milani Creme de la Creme Collection

The much anticipated (at least by me) Milani spring collection is finally here!
Unfortunatly it's an all-pink (my least favorite color) collection and the name...
Créme de la Créme - Créme brulip color gloss and nail lacquer...
There are 2 creamy pink nail colors and 4 creme blulip color glosses in the Sweets-Inspired (Candy seems to be another big theme in the season) collection, I am not feeling for anything so far.I guess it would be nice to try the limited edition gloss but there is so little conent in each tube (2.4ml)...

Comments

  1. I love all sweet collections...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you going to review some? I can't wait to see what you review. I been meaning for a pink manicure.... I might check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cacau:
    I am more interested in the huge lollipop she is having.lol.

    Shellsea:
    Nope, I hate pink.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nude pinks galore~ Just right up my alley. If only I have Milani in my country. T_T

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.