Interesting reading for early February

Here are some reading/videos I found interesting, click them through if you have got the time.
Golden Rule of mix-and-match: pair your budget item (McDonald Happy Meal penguin) with a high-end piece (Anna Sui mini rouge in 401) .

- Opera Diva "casual couture" from Dolce & Gabanna now on sale!
- I don't mind some cam-whoring, iff you are good-looking.
- Katy got the Shiseido Maquillage lipstick in the new CM
- MAC lipstick formula chart- great for dummies like me.
- Orly Sweet Salmon , please don't say ewwww just yet.
- Japanese Digital Mirror that does your makeup...
- A look with Clarins Cotton Flower collection.
- Love the music in this Kenzo fragrance CM
- Chanel Rouge Allure in Genial - Ingenious!
- Gothic Kitties cute or plain cruel?

I wish MAC would release the Liberty of London collection sooner or I will blow all of my budget on Anna Sui instead...

Comments

  1. hahaha i looked at all the links. I love the orly polishes, the colors are delicate! I wish we had a digital mirror in the US, but i doubt it would be useful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.