My Skin Care Routine

After so many trial-and-errors, I discovered that the best skincare rule for me is just to not mess with it. I do the basic cleaning and sun protection plus a little bit of extra whenever needed. For people just do the basic, this might be a good reference.


Morning:
Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Cleansing Foam
super gentle and cleasnses really well, a little goes a long way.

Kanebo Hadabisei UV milk

Transparent finish and not overly oily like the American sunscreen.

Shiseido Sun Protection Eye Cream
only if I bother to put it on, most of time, I don't so the thing is still 80% full after a year) You don't have have to use a sunscreen for eyes, but I found the creamy ones from US are too oily and the Japanese (milk form) tend to run in my eyes.


Evening
Shiseido White Lucent Cleanser
Elizabeth Arden Calming Moisture Lotion:
Since the Millennium renewal night cream is a little bit too rich (so I use it around my eyes) This is just alright, but since it's designed for sensitive skin, it's fragrance free (smells funny).

Actually I rarely bother to put on moisturizer. (My skin is normal in a sense that if I use moisturizer, it gets oily, if I used matte-ifier, it dries up and peel) So I've been using this as a foot lotion, I have to say, it works really well for my feet...

Emergency Squad

Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque
Get rid of the black head and it's so cheap! (I got it on sale 3.49 for two huge tubes)

Clean & Clear Invisible Blemish Treatment

Zit zapper for sporadic pimples. Although it contains alcohol, it's the only treatment that doesn't dry my skin out so far. The price is quite friendly as well, around 5 dollars at normal retail at the grocery store.

Comments

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.