Benefit Benetint Lip and Cheek Stain

Benefit Benetint is one of the most popular items from their line, the rose scented liquid stain is designed to be used to give a light and natural flush to the lips and cheek.
When used on cheek, the effect is also quite lovely especially when I use it on bare skin : It gives me a nice right out of cold flush that can be easily mistaken for my own. The only down side would be the thin watery consistency it has: Not only it will stain your finger quite easily, if you don't blend it quickly enough, the glob of stain will ended up looking like bloody clog on your face.

And for people with flaky skin, the stain will get caught in the uneven surface.

As a lip stain (on lower lip) , it shows up as a bright cherry/fuchsia stain on me. The staying powder (comes with a drying feel as side effect) is superb but for someone who has pigmented lip to start with, I do not find the extra burst of color that desirable.

Comments

  1. where to buy....... i wanna get it too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In US, you can get it at Sephora, ULTA and Benefitcosmetics.com. I don't know about international distributor.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.