Stila Pon Pon Gerbera Lip Glaze

With bloody expensive(so much for so little) , built-in applicator and bulky (well, most of the area are taken by the plastic container rather than the gloss, I will call it bulky)...I thought I would never get into Stila Lip Glaze. But again, everyone has some weakness and (one of) mine,

I like to get the whole set just for the heck of it: I have the Pon Pon Gerbera eyeshadow palette, the blusher...maybe I should get the lip glaze as well just to make the experience complete?

So there you go, Stila lip glaze in Pon Pon Gerbera. Funny name...no?

Yes, I am still having some issue with the applicator, but I just have to overlook it for the beautiful color. This is the second lip glaze from Stila (The first one being brown sugar from a gift set which didn'y went too well...)


A close up of the gloss. See the beautiful milky pink with gold shimmer and a little touch of coral. The texture might be a tad bid sticky but it's alright for me since my very first (and favorite) lip gloss sticks my hair like glue and I am well-trained by those Lancome's Juicy Tubes and DiorKiss...

Stila is a piece of cake compared to those.

What I really like about this is that it brightens up my boring red lip color and make it look so fresh. I don't normaly like pink gloss, but this one is an exception.

Comments

  1. PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY Puckers! I love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there:
    It's a great color, peachy pink with golden shimmer, just like nars orgasm blush... they should make it into the permanent line.

    Citrine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.