Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Nude Lustre

One of the lip gloss that I would like to buy again and again.
Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Nude Lustre
I piked it up because I want to kick back my flushed looking lip a bit so that I can go ahead and play with cheek color and other makeup items. Revlon isn't necessarily a favorite drugstore brand of mine, but the tube is sort of cute and I want to try this one out so, 3 dollars, why not?
The color turned out to be pretty nice, it looks preachy nude in here, but sometime when my lips are redder, it's more of a fleshy tone. The scent is soft and the finish is smooth, lasting power is poor but hey...You get what you pay for...The gloss has SPF15 but there is only UVB sunscreen so keep in mind if you are afraid of fine lines on the lip.

Comments