Etvos Mineral Eye Balm in Pink Fizz

The year is almost half way through (yes really) but I know Etvos occupies a spot in my yearly favorite eye product. Since I cleared out (yes really, have you checked out my post on Instagram ?) my first Mineral Eye Balm with three months of daily use. I went ahead and grabbed two more shades, one is Pale Lilac from last spring and another is a permanent shades that's been getting a lot of mentions online.

Etvos had a bit of brain change sometime last year and Pink Fizz was created under the baton of  their previous Maestro, famed makeup artisit Kawakita Yusuke (who now has his own line &Be).  

Pink Fizz is a bronze rose gold with full on but delicate metallic shimmer and a glaze like finish. It melts to the touch (more so compared to Aqua Citrus but perhaps it's because of summer) and feels dewy and very nourishing on the lid. You can ditch eye cream when you use it since it's designed to be a skincaring makeup.


I don't know what I was expecting but 20 mins later (Cues Spongebob French Accent). The clear rose gold color is mostly gone except in my crease...
This is Pink Fizz freshly applied. To be honest it looks a little awkward, it's slightly deeper than my skintone (this had a sheer-medium color payoff so it doesn't really build up) and combined with its tendency to crease, it just makes my eyes dirty... (But as an eye balm it still excels at that). 
While it didn't work out as an eyeshadow or overall eye cream (color is too deep). I gave it a second chance and turns out that, it's an amazing base for brown or gold toned eyeshadow.
Unlike western brand primer that glue the power shadow to the lid (making shadow flat and hard to sheer out) . Etvos creates a smooth, almost slippery base which gives powder shadow a lovely clarity without watering down the color. When I use it as a primer today, most of the colors are still there six hours later and the main shadow (that I put on top of the eye balm) didn't crease at all!
Etvos Pink Fizz layered with some Majolica Majorca single today and it just creates an auto gradation that looks melt in and oh so sultry. I will try the shade with more pigmented shadow like Rouge Bunny Rouge or Chanel next time. 

Comments

  1. Hello, an amazing Information dude. Thanks for sharing this nice information with us. Chocolate Discount Codes

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.