NYC Cityproof Stick and Matte Foundation

This review is so old that NYC is no longer in business...Such a shame because I like some of their cheek and lip products. I got these from Rite Aid when they ran a little 40% off sale (now the Rite Aid store is replaced by a Walgreens)
the shade selection is quite awkward since it's either too pale too pink or it sudden turn deep muddy yellow. 

My shade pick for the liquid foundation is totally off as it looks like a brown stocking over my face but the texture actually seemed smooth, long wearing and not cakey. The coverage is actually very decent and natural looking when I look pass the salmon color. Anyway, if there is a shade match I might enjoy using it on my spots.
My shade pick for the stick was off as well as it's a bit too dark with an obvious sal

Comments

  1. Wow I haven't purchase from NYC in a while, if they improve their packaging maybe I'll check it out some time lollll

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the brand is gone for good...havent seen them in years.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.