Fraud Alert - diamondms.vivian at Ebay

 Hi, it's your half hearted blogger (I hate the new blogger interface and life has gotten busy). Just a short PSA for ebay users. While searching for Lunasol Geminate eyes (yeah I  still love those), I noticed a seller stealing several of my blog pictures for four of her ebay listing. 

While it's nice having recognition (huh not really). It's very dishonest and mean using other images to sell stuff, when I have spent a lot of efforts on this (and I don't even know if she actually have any of those products herself). 

Whoever you are, please remove the infringing images. (If not, shame on you, I thought Canadians are nice).

Comments

  1. Did you contact the seller directly or eBay?? -_-++

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will try again... But then again it means exposing my personal account to a stranger. In the past eBay did very little to protect people's image, first they was like "yeah they took some internet image but we don't know if the blogger actually gave permission, (when I proved images was mine they asked me to hand sign paperworks and scan and send them back with lots of back and forth. ) I am glad there are other platforms to sell stuff now.

      Delete
  2. Omg that’s so annoying. Your photos def need watermarks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't put any because it kind of ruins the effort of making them look pretty (plus I am rarely up to date with the reviews/only get to them when they are few years old)...somehow this person just has a lot of old makeup to sell? I will just make disclaimer that I have nothing to do with those lisitings...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.