NYX Butter Gloss in Cranberry Biscotti

While 90% of the drugstore glosses that I loved are gone for good. NYX Butter Gloss still seem to be around (I got these around 2016, not sure if they reformulated it or not).
 Texture wise it reminds me of Maybelline Color Elixir and the Square tubed Revlon Super Lustrous, a thicker gel that's not sticky - There is an extensive color collections the looks stylish but not dated.
Cranberry is a true wine cream - It has that a perfect cream-jelly hybrid finish and the color is wearable for many occasions. 
Application was hasty as I wanted to take advantage of morning light before rushing to work. The gloss itself is actually easy to work with and it stays where it should be. Aside for being made in China (which I personally don't mind), this is as good as a $5 gloss gets. 

Comments

  1. The texture and finish look divine! Nice color pick too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YUP Doesnt look cheap at all...Dior should take notes.

      Delete
  2. It looks pretty good! I have not purchased from NYX in forever 😱

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't for four years actually...I miss their old eyeshadow and blush with cushion print!

      Delete
  3. NYX is made in China yet charges premium drugstore prices here in Australia, like on par with Loreal and Maybelline and Revlon. Makeup Revolution is more popular than NYX these days, another made in PRC drugstore copycat brand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really think it's more about cost of living for you folks (since most other drugstore brands do cost way more) it's not like you guys get the brand directly shipped from China anyway. I personally don't care that much because the quality is fairly good for the price in general...Anyway their eyeshadow shades used to be so chic!

      Anyway. I think with the recession going on, American drugstore makeup will have a bloom/revival like they did back in 2009...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.