Inglot Matte Lipstick in 428

Another matte lipstick from Inglot - For people who wonder why I got a second tube (of something that I clearly didn't like) - I bought two at the same time to save on shipping...Plus many matte products isn't the most lip friendly during swatchathon. 
428 is another medium-deep milk tea rose by the range. 
The tube is sleek and simple, very good packaging quality for the price of $15.
Another glamour shot, for the forsythia 
While they look similar from the tube, 428 is lighter, rosier compared to the brownish 445
The rosy tint becomes much more apparent on the skin - in it actually just look like a medium powdery rosy nude. For a nude tone rose, I love that it's opaque but without a harsh white base. Somehow the color still has the ability to melt into skin.
Anyway, 428 pretty much just behave like conventional matte: Dry touch, somewhat drying and it looks really weird without face makeup  (of course, with foundation on this just seems too made up and heavy). It's a good lipstick that I won't be reaching for. 

Comments

  1. Do you have a few lipsticks you use daily?
    I noticed recently most of my expensive lipsticks sit at home and I really only use 2 lipsticks the most frequently

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The most used lip product I have is ettusais lip essence (and I recently finished a shiro lip gloss)...I don't remember to put on lip products since I have to wear mask to work at all time (somebody at work got confirmed).

      Delete
    2. Ouuu that makes sense. During the day I usually have no lip products on (I am wfh currently) unless I am blogging. The other day I wore a lipstick just to "use them up" and it got on my face mask when I went to Target -_-

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.