Beauty Mines Oil Care Tint Cherry Red and Raspberry Pink


B&C Laboratory Oil Care Tint is a lip gloss (label on the back is straight forward)  with various oils such as shea butter, argan, olive, almond and jojoba oils. I first saw it at the second floor of New Kam Man (Chinese grocery store on Canal St)  and grabbed them because I love lip product in squeezee tube. 
 
The tube is a matte gold with a very soft tube that's very easy to dispense.  The texture is a lovely oil-gel balm that seems moisturizing and nourishing.
01 Cherry Red looks cool red in the tube but ended up more reddish pink. I prefer a true Cherry red but I guess most people's lips aren't as blue toned. The formula is pleasant, just not as moisture-pumping as high end lipsticks and. On colder days, instead of fading into a balmy layer, it wears down to a thin film that's a little drying. It's not nearly as bad as the the Clarins lip comfort oil (that one sunk into lip lines when I wore it in Canada during winter) , thus not a big turn off.  

Since it's called oil tint (back in 2017 I haven't made the connection of tint = stain), it only stains a little and isn't too hard to rub off. 
03 Raspberry Pink is a cool pink that doesn't turn magenta (yay) and leaves no stain.
This is a face brightening one that will look great on summer. I really liked these when I got them and since it has been three years (and I am rightfully distracted) they are just ok...On a side note: The glosses still look and smell fresh (that's the allure of squeeze gloss, minimal air exchange/contamination).
Cherry Red and Raspberry Pink arm swatch

Comments