Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl Mascara Advanced Film

Kiss Me Heroine Make Mascara is one of those Japanese makeup item that you might have heard of even if you are not into Japanese brands. Through out the year, the brands have released minor variations (in terms of formula tweaking and limited edition shades) and the Advanced Film is one of them (The glamour shots were taken back in 2017).

My main complaint about the original formula was that it's beyond tenacious - won't come off unless I use Kiss Me's own remover.  The Advance Film is designed that it can be washed off easily with warm water.
The wand and mascara formula actually doesn't seem too different from the original version - It's deep, intense and inky (not goopy). It darkens, lengthens and defined the lashes. I don't think it was particularly good at holding curl but then again, my lashes naturally poke straight down.

Kiss Me is totally right about it being easily removable with warm water and guess what else is warm? Tears... I am not a cry baby but a sufferer of seasonal allergy during spring, oily lid during summer and dry eyes (it will either get stone dry or water a lot) during winter. Basically, this version of Kiss Me Mascara smudges within an hour on me...
My lashes aren't the best at showing mascara but at least you can see my Crayon Shin-chan brows (courtesy of Kaja brow mascara. No I didn't head out door like this) and pretty brown shadow (Jill Stuart Shimmer Couture Eyes in Brown Couture). 

Overall: Nope.

Comments

  1. I liked the original volume version! But the small thin brush worked better for me in terms of not smudging and depositing too much product.
    Have you tried the Kiss Me mascara remover? I think it's a must have if you use waterproof mascara. I've used up like 3+ tubes and have backups

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup I loved it...but that's like doubling overall cost of mascara (plus I am lazy) so I didn't repurchase. Maybe I will get some next time I visit China (taobao has great price) or Japan.

      Delete
    2. Ahahaah I feel like I lose more lashes if I use cleansing oil or the those dual-phased makeup remover so it's worth it to me

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.