Canmake Perfect Stylist Eyes 18 Bitter Sweet Memory

The Perfect Stylist Eyes has always been the trendy and more colorful member among their eyeshadow offering. When 18 was released last spring, I liked how the color looked (and only the price of Starbucks drinks/aka stuff I don't buy) so I grabbed it off Amazon. 
18 Bitter Sweet Memory is a combo of several complex rose and wine-leaning taupe. It's just a nice mixture of shade and not something I see often. 
Upper left is a smooth satiny purple-taupe beige, bottom left is a velvety wine brown (without a very strong red base that sometime looks like eye infection), lower right is a rich warm brown with some jewel red peeking though. The upper right is a chocolate taupe with a touch of pewter. The highlight-top coat is a sparkling pewter in clear finish. 

The Perfect Stylist Eyes are designed that you can wear them going  clockwise from upper left, like 7. Or the letter L...Since three of the shades are so similar in intensity that they don't create that much of a dimension either way.
On the bright side, the clear top coat is really pretty and the pigmentation isn't super high that they won't turn muddy. It's not my favorite combo but it's still wearable.

Comments

  1. This is pretty! I haven't fully formed my opinion about my Antique Ruby but I know that I like it better than Night Lavender (Juicy Pure Eyes).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Antique Ruby looks a bit too pigmented so I skipped it...Canmake eyeshadow is hit or miss for me but at least most of them, 60-70% are wearable (I will reach for more than once)...I really want to try their royal pearl eyes but I think I might save it for me next Japan trip, for summer I need to show loves for the pricier palettes I own.

      Delete
  2. I always want to buy these cute Japanese eyeshadow quads but the colors seem so similar to each other!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.