Sonia Kashuk an Oasis of Color Summer 2015 Collection

It has been a long time since I last been to a Target so when I got a chance, I rushed right to the cosmetic section. My discovery was Sonia Kashuk's summer An Oasis of Color collection. So they do LE makeup now?
Nail Color, Blush Stick and Sahara Sunset Highlighter
Casablanca Blusher, Shine Luxe Sheer Lip Color and Nail Color
Art of Makeup brush set 
Probably not new but there are some brushes
New white-haired shadow brush. I got a new small pencil brush (and I bought a powder brush and returned it right away as it felt airy on the back of my hand but rough on my face)...Which I could do without...I think I am officially spoiled by Japanese brands (when it comes to brushes) now.

Comments

  1. I always been a fan of the brushes so would love to check them out on my next Target visit. The actual makeup products never seems to intrigue me though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now you just reminded me that I actually never tried sk makeup...I might get the secret agenda concealer palette somewhere down the road I guess their selection is pretty tame.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.